Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jual/Sewa Cepat Harga Super Miring, Apartement Kempinski Grand Indonesia AG1742
09-03-2021, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2021 10:22 PM by onlineproperti4.)
Jual/Sewa Cepat Harga Super Miring, Apartement Kempinski Grand Indonesia AG1742
Apartment Name : Kempinski Grand Indonesia
Tower/Floor/View : 1/42/ City View
Size : 123 m2
Bedroom : 2
Bathroom : 2
Maid Room : 1
Maid Bathroom : 1
Condition : Furnished

Facility :
Swimming pool, fitness, sky lobby, enjoy children playroom, spa, Sauna, private parking, private lift, meeting room, private access to the Mall of Grand Indonesia.

Additional Info :
– Direct access to Grand Indonesia, strategic location (Thamrin), located in CBD Thamrin-Sudirman and walking distance To Plaza Indonesia Shopping Mall
– Strategically perfect for business and convenient for family indeed.
– The Apartment is located at the Center of Jakarta. It’s minutes away to most Embassies. Join together with the biggest Mall in the heart of Jakarta, where you can get all your needs just steps away.

[SIZE="4"]Selling Price : IDR 5.25 M (Nego)
Rent Charge : $3000/Month / 42 Juta per bulan (Nego)
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Contact : Margaretha
WA = 0896-88773838
Telp = 0852-10007929[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Email : margaretha.lina@yahoo.com

[Image: os3453a.jpg]
[Image: os3453b.jpg]
[Image: os3453c.jpg]
[Image: os3453d.jpg]
[Image: os3453e.jpg]
[Image: os3453f.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Jual/Sewa Cepat Harga Super Miring, Apartement Kempinski Grand Indonesia AG1742
Beautiful houses updates are here and these are quite stunning as well. The people around the city might looking for the furnished houses for rent. Those people must contact here and grab the assignment writers amazing house for them.
04-05-2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Jual/Sewa Cepat Harga Super Miring, Apartement Kempinski Grand Indonesia AG1742
Each essay is carefully checked before you receive it. You can get all types of essay writing for quality semester results.
14-05-2021, 12:00 PM
There are lovely houses updates here and they are all very amazing. The citizens of the town could rent the equipped homes.
14-06-2021, 08:40 PM
Hey, I must say you guys really have some exotic plots at your hand. I work in an assignment writing company as unit head, and I have finally saved up money for the downpayment of this villa. I mean, it sure took me a good amount of time and hard work for it, but by God’s grace, I was able to do it. So I was wondering when I will be able to sightseer the area and the villa?
08-09-2021, 03:11 PM
I am looking for an apartment for my friend working with an assignment writing service. I am sure that the apartment you have shared here, will be able to fulfill the requirements and will be enough furnished to get settled in as quick as possible.
Find all posts by this user