Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disewakan Ruko Tingkat Strategis di Kayu Manis Jakarta Timur PR1571
Disewakan Ruko Tingkat Strategis di Kayu Manis Jakarta Timur
Lokasi strategis kira-kira 200 Meter dari Jl Pramuka.
Ke Jl. Matraman Raya kira-kira 250 Meter
2 unit ruko, masing2 tiap 1 unit : luas bangunan lt bwh 3 x 8,5 m2 ; lt atas 3 x 10m2

Alamat:
Jl Kayu Manis 3 No 9 RT020 / RW 02 Matraman , Jakarta Timur 13130

Spesifikasi:
– Luas Tanah = 60 m2 (6 x 10 m2)
– Luas Bangunan = 111 m2
– 2 Kamar Mandi
– 2,5 Lantai
– Listrik Token 2200 Watt
– Air Jetpump
[SIZE="5"]
Harga = Rp 55.000.000 per tahun (Nego)

[COLOR="Red"]Peminat Serius Hubungi:
Ibu Ely
0813-80644371
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[Image: os2600a.jpg]
[Image: os2600b.jpg]
[Image: os2600c.jpg]
[Image: os2600d.jpg]
[Image: os2600e.jpg]
[Image: os2600f.jpg]
[Image: os2600g.jpg]
[Image: os2600h.jpg]
[Image: os2600i.jpg]
[Image: os2600j.jpg]
It is such a beautiful house based in a commercial area. If you are looking for cheap academic writing service in UK to deal with academic writing projects. Students face academic writing problems when they assign academic writing projects. It is the right way of dealing with writing projects.
Can you tell me that it is leased or not and where it is located I have recently get my payment from trading exchange software so I wish to invest it somewhere as soon as possible.
This house seems to good place to live especially for the bachelors who live together. I am currently in search of a place near my CV writing consultants office, so I could easily travel from my workplace to my house.
Quit big place to live and it also looks furnished, for me If I'm able to buy this big house so I will definitely make this house as a software house and start working with my team of Resume Writers to help all the needy people globally.
Hello. I do read and proofread research papers at https://300writers.com/do-my-excel-assignment.html I have 4 years of hands-on experience in academic writing. Reading research papers is one of my main tasks. I am keen on reading engaging scientific papers.
Is EssayPedia reliable? While most students cannot be 100% confident in the dependability of the service, I know it for sure. Thanks to this website.
https://essayservices.review/reviews/essaypedia-review
It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Amazon Listing Optimization Service.
I need to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post. bin saeed dresses.
word unscrambler an application worth sharing widely. It helps a lot in improving vocabulary