Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I connect my FOX app to my TV?
Launch the FOX App on your device. Sign in with an existing foxnews.com/connect account by entering your email and password. Once you're signed in, select the Cast icon from the upper or lower right side of the screen. Select your Chromecast from the list of devices to launch the FOX App on your TV. How do I download the FOX NOW app on my Smart TV? Locate FOX NOW on your Smart TV's APP screen, press “ENTER” and then select the “DOWNLOAD” option. You'll find FOX NOW on Samsung Smart TVs, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast and Android TV, and Xbox platforms. By far, the cheapest way to live stream the Fox News Channel is to subscribe to Sling TV. If you sign up for their Blue package, you can watch, at the currently, unbeatable rate of $30/month. This package is $19.99/month cheaper than YouTube TV, the next competitor. The Fox News and Fox Business Network Android applications can be downloaded through the Google Play store and are available on most Android-enabled phones. You can quickly download the Fox News app by clicking here and the Fox Business Network app by clicking here.

Messages In This Thread
How do I connect my FOX app to my TV? - by zareen2727 - 05-02-2022, 04:30 PM