Forum Properti - Properti Lengkap Indonesia - Rumah, Tanah, Apartemen, Ruko, Kost, Villa, Gudang, Dll

Full Version: Interested in Your Kiosk for Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I hope this message finds you well. I came across your forum post about the kiosk for sale and noticed your expertise in kiosk technology. I'm particularly interested in learning more about the kiosk's dimensions, features, and any specific functionalities it may have, especially if there's a unique carpet weave incorporated into the design.

Additionally, I'd appreciate it if you could share the asking price and whether there are any negotiations possible.

If available, could you also provide pictures of the kiosk? Seeing images would help me get a better idea of its condition and design, especially if the carpet weave is showcased prominently.

Furthermore, I'd like to know if there are any shipping options available and what the associated costs might be. If you could provide your contact information or the preferred method of communication, we can discuss this further.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.