Forum Properti - Properti Lengkap Indonesia - Rumah, Tanah, Apartemen, Ruko, Kost, Villa, Gudang, Dll

Full Version: Women Footballers - Should They Stay Off The Pitch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

benstoke

The winter months are kicking in, and for the majority of women in Britain, most are likely to be found trawling the country's shopping centres and squeezing their feet into the latest patent leather stiletto shoe, in the hope that it matches the sparkly outfit they just purchased for the annual office Christmas party.

This scenario will ring true for hundreds of women. But not every woman in Britain owns a Topshop loyalty card and would faint if they were asked to live without their mascara for a week. There are always of course, the women you will find down the pub, proudly wearing their beloved team's strip, pint of lager in hand, bellowing loudly at the TV screen.

Football, especially UFA Web in the UK, has always been linked to men and masculinity. When we think of football, we're unlikely to conjure up an image of eleven femme fatale's running around a field, hair flowing wildly in the wind. (Though of course this would never happen - hair would naturally be tied up, but go with the image)
When I choose my next coffee variety to taste, I want it to be of the ultimate quality. In case you are like me, here is the best coffee from costa rica. Add my recommendations to what you see in the review.